Happy new year peeps!!!
This year, we are bringing something new and exciting to you guys… as we keep you posted on our activities, we would also keep you updated on various film opportunities out there.
So there are a couple of international film festival competitions currently ongoing and we know y’ll are film enthusiast so check them out and see which one suits your area of expertise
Feel free to interact with us on twitter @homevida, IG @homevidaawards and Facebook @Homevida also check out our updates as time goes on cause this yer we are coming with a bang!!!
See some of the ongoing competitions below:
- Aesthetica for short film – Deadline 31st May 2018
- DC Web Festival for Web Series – Deadline 31st January 2018.
- Web Fest Berlin for web series – Deadline 04th March 2018.
- Shooting People for short film – Deadline 31st January 2018.
- Norwichfilm Festival for short film
- Brussels short film festival – Deadline 8th February 2018
- Toronto shorts international film festival – Deadline 31st January
The feature film nominations for the 2015 HomeVida Awards is now open!
This year, HomeVida in partnership with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is raising awareness about the issues faced by persons with disability particularly disabled women and youth in Nigeria.
Do you know any Nigerian movie that highlights this issue? If you do, help them win N1 million (One Million Naira Only) at the 2015 HomeVida Awards.
Click HERE to nominate your favourite film(s)
Hurry! nomination ends on the 24th of November, 2015
Do you think you can write?
Is there a mind-twisting story you want to share?
Well, here is your chance to make a mark as a scriptwriter!
The Creative Film Project Story Contest is open to young and upcoming scriptwriters like you who would like to put a sample of their creative work out there for people to see, admire and vote / share!
How do i enter?
- Go to blog.creativefilmproject.org/register to register
- You will be redirected to a page to enter your social media profile information, refer your friends and like our Facebook page
- Post a short synopsis of your script. It doesn’t have to be too long – between 250 and 500 words only!
How do i win?
After posting your script synopsis an email with the link to your script will be sent to you, share this link on your social media pages and get at least 30 people to share!!!! It’s that easy 🙂
Prizes to be won!!
1st Prize – N50,000
2nd Prize – N20,000
3rd Prize – N10,000
And there’s more!
The first five winners get tickets to attend the Homevida Awards in December!
The first ten winners get a chance to be one of the beneficiaries of the Centenary Film Project training next year!
So hurry up, go to blog.creativefilmproject.org/register to register and start winning!!!
The Creative Film Project is a joint initiative of the Pan-Atlantic University School of Media and Communication and Homevida